Getting the most out of Google Scholar Online
This workshop will take place on Microsoft Teams.
Ever wondered what the difference is between Google, Google Scholar and Library Search? This workshop covers:
- The pros and cons of using Google and Google Scholar, and Library Search.
- Setting up Find it! in Google Scholar.
- Key features of Google Scholar.
- A demonstration of Google Scholar with tips and techniques that you will be able to use within the session to make the most out of Google Scholar as a search tool.
You can find out more information about using Teams, including how to install it on your personal device, on our Teams support page.
Details of all of our workshops can be found on our InfoSkills workshops page.
The booking window for this event will close 1 hour before the start time.
You will be emailed the link to join the workshop in your confirmation email.
Please send us an email if you have any problems booking.
Related LibGuide: Finding sources of information by Digital Library Services Team
- Wednesday, 29th November 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)