MMU Harvard Referencing Online
In this workshop we will cover an introduction to the MMU Harvard Referencing style, including why you need to cite and reference; how to format and present citations and how to reference some of the key sources you will use in your academic work.
This workshop is a webinar and will take place on Adobe Connect.
It is recommended that you download Adobe Connect onto your device ahead of the session (https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/adobe-connect/get-started.html).
These are instructions for testing Adobe Connect ahead of the session:
2. Login as a guest. Simply type your first name into the Name box and click on the “Enter Room” button.
3. Follow the instructions that you will find on the main screen to run the audio set-up wizard. This will allow you to check that you can hear audio from other participants and that they can hear your own audio.
4. If you encounter any problems, please contact us for help within 24 hours of the course start date.
Run the Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test by clicking on the following link:
• The test should take less than 1 minute to run
• If everything is OK, you should receive 4 ticks on the screen
• If there are any issues with your set up, you will be prompted/instructed to take appropriate action to rectify the problem
• You should then run the test again
• If you continue to have problems, please email us for help
It is important that we sort out any issues before the event so that you can participate fully using Adobe Connect. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are having any problems at Library@mmu.ac.uk.
Related LibGuide: Referencing by Referencing Enquiries Team
- Monday, 30th November 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)