Library support for creating and managing online researcher profiles In-Person
Creating and managing your online researcher profiles is key in getting your work discovered, used, discussed, cited and recognised. Setting these profiles up correctly ensures that they are accurate, complete, updated regularly and can save you time and effort and improve your research metrics. This session will be of use to researchers who are new to online researcher profiles and researchers who already have them, but want to maximise their benefit. In this practical session we will help you to:
- Understand what researcher profiles, such as Scopus, ORCID, Symplectic and Google Scholar are and where to find them.
- Help you to set up profiles such as ORCID if you do not already have them.
- Configure your researcher profiles so that systems interact and update records of your research outputs seamlessly.
- Help you to correct errors, such as duplicate profiles and missing information.
Please note that this is an in-person session on campus, taking place in the Library L5.10 (5th Floor, All Saints Library)
This is NOT a PC lab, therefore, please bring your own laptop.
Please get in touch if you have any problems booking, you can reach us at: Library@mmu.ac.uk
- Tuesday, 6th December 2022
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)