Using EndNote to manage your references In-Person
IMPORTANT Before attending the workshop please do the following: Download and install desktop EndNote on your own computer and add MMU Harvard referencing style.
To install the software
- Access IT Software Download Centre https://www.mmu.ac.uk/about-us/professional-services/isds/software
- Here you will find instructions for installing the software in your own device alongside the relevant product key
- Once you have installed the software, you will need to add the MMU Harvard referencing style
- Open Desktop EndNote
- Go to the library’s EndNote guide https://www.mmu.ac.uk/library/referencing-and-study-support/endnote
- Click on MMU Harvard style -EndNote Desktop and download.
- Next click Open. A new screen will open labelled MMU Harvard copy.
- Now click File and Save As. A box will appear, delete the word copy. Click Save.
- The MMU Harvard style will be added to Desktop EndNote and be available to use in Word.
Please note that if you have been provided with an MMU laptop you will need to add EndNote from IT Software Center on your computer. Type software into the search box in the bottom left and click on Software Center from the menu above. EndNote 20 should be showing in the Applications Tab as available to install. Click Install.
Further information on the software can be found on the library’s EndNote guide https://www.mmu.ac.uk/library/referencing-and-study-support/endnote
Please note that this is an in-person session on campus, taking place in the Business School 2.23.
You must book onto this event at least one hour before the workshop is due to begin in order to attend.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are having any problems at Library@mmu.ac.uk.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by EndNote Team
- Wednesday, 26th April 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Open to all
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)