Getting the most out of Google Scholar In-Person
Ever wondered what the difference is between Google, Google Scholar and Library Search? This workshop covers:
- The pros and cons of using Google and Google Scholar, and Library Search.
- Setting up Find it! in Google Scholar.
- Key features of Google Scholar.
- A demonstration of Google Scholar with tips and techniques that you will be able to use within the session to make the most out of Google Scholar as a search tool.
Please note that this is an in-person session on campus, taking place in the Geoffrey Manton building, room 111 (PC lab).
Details of all of our workshops can be found on our InfoSkills workshops page.
The booking window for this event will close 1 hour before the start time.
You will be emailed the link to join the workshop in your confirmation email.
Please send us an email if you have any problems booking.
- Thursday, 30th March 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- MMU staff and students
- Finding Information
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)