Using EndNote to manage your references Online
This workshop will take place on Microsoft Teams.
EndNote is software which helps you to collect and organise your references as you research. It can also take the pain out of referencing by working in Word to automatically insert citations and create and format a reference list as you write.
IMPORTANT Before attending the workshop please do the following: Download and install desktop EndNote20 on your own computer.
To install the software:
- Access IT Software Download Centre
- Here you will find instructions for installing the software in your own device alongside the relevant product key.
- Follow the link to download EndNote 20.
Please note that if you have been provided with an MMU laptop you will need to add EndNote from IT Software Center on your computer. Locate the Software Center and EndNote 20 should be showing in the Applications Tab as available to install. Click Install.
Further information on the software can be found on the library’s EndNote guide.
You can find out more information about using Teams, including how to install it on your personal device, on our Teams support page.
The booking window for this event will close 1 hour before the start time.
You will be emailed the link to join the workshop in your confirmation email.
Please send us an email if you have any problems booking.
- Wednesday, 20th September 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)