Creating and managing your researcher profiles to boost your citation potential Online
This workshop will take place on Microsoft Teams.
This workshop is particularly aimed at academic staff and postgraduate researchers who are actively publishing their work. Creating and managing your online researcher profiles is key in getting your work discovered, used, discussed, cited and recognised. Setting these profiles up correctly ensures that they are accurate, complete, updated regularly and can save you time and effort and improve your research metrics. This session will be of use to researchers who are new to online researcher profiles and researchers who already have them, but want to maximise their benefit. In this practical session we will help you to:
- Understand what researcher profiles, such as Scopus, ORCID, Symplectic and Google Scholar are and where to find them.
- Help you to set up profiles such as ORCID if you do not already have them.
- Configure your researcher profiles so that systems interact and update records of your research outputs seamlessly.
- Help you to correct errors, such as duplicate profiles and missing information.
You can find out more information about using Teams, including how to install it on your personal device, on our Teams support page.
Details of all of our workshops can be found on our InfoSkills workshops page.
The booking window for this event will close 1 hour before the start time.
You will be emailed the link to join the workshop in your confirmation email.
Please send us an email if you have any problems booking.
- Wednesday, 31st January 2024
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
More events like this...
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)